Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sausage Rolls, YUM!!

Tonight I made sausage rolls. I really made them to freeze for breakfasts, but we ended up eating some of them for dinner. I mean, how could you not want to eat them fresh and hot out of the oven?

All it takes is 3 things. Sliced cheese, sausage, and giant crescent rolls.
Here you see the sausage I used.



Cut the sausage length-wise, then cut them the length you want. Depending on how much you want in the roll itself. Unroll one of the rolls.


Place a piece of sausage on the wide end and then place half a piece of cheese on top.

Start rolling...



Roll all the way up and then fold over the tail. I started to fold the tail in first though. Just made it easier.
Pinch all the open ends closed.

Lay on a baking sheet.


Cook as directed on the crescent roll container.VIOLA! Yummy sausage rolls.




So good, and all my kids liked them, even super picky S.

No comments: